scroll

Our story

Simply Secure are a small team of professionals who have spent their respective careers ensuring people and businesses remain safe and compliant.

Simply Secure was formed by the merging of two independent but complementary consultancy firms, specialising in data risks, infrastructure security, internal threats and business risk and compliance.

The primary benefit of partnering with Simply Secure is the direct and transparent approach toward delivering consultancy services.

Simply Secure deliver over 80% of our consultancy services via internal consultants.  The remaining 20% is delivered by carefully selected, vetted and highly competently qualified partners.  The partner network and client engagement is managed by an internal quality control representative who reports and audits against ISO27001.

Criminals are turning away from traditional crime types to digitally enabled “Internet” based because of the low risks and high return.

EU-GDPR was coming up fast and this for a lot of businesses was becoming a huge issue. The term ‘Data Breach’ was becoming prevalent and it wasn’t just about electronic data.

The Simply Secure team share a common passion for protecting that extremely valuable commodity, DATA.. The new gold. We help you understand the various ways in which criminals and hostile actors will access your information and how it can be avoided.

Meet the team

We are your business insurance against the reputational and physical costs associated with a Data Breach or Cyber attack.

Protect your business data today!

Cyber crime is on the increase and according to UK Government figures just under half (46%) of all businesses identified at least one breach or attack in the last year. The most common types of breaches related to staff receiving fraudulent emails (72% of those who identified a breach or attack), followed by viruses and malware (33%), people impersonating the organisation online (27%) and ransomware (17%). Breaches were often linked to human factors, highlighting the importance of staff awareness and vigilance.

European Union General Data Protection Regulation (EU-GDPR) this legislation becomes enforceable from the 25th May 2018. It is designed to strengthen the rights of individuals based in the European Union (EU) giving them greater control over their personal data and privacy. It places obligations on organisations who process or hold data to put into place strict controls. It applies to organisations established and offering services within the EU as well as those that monitor the behaviour of individuals in the EU.

It is highly likely your business will be affected.

 

GDPR self-assessment

If you are a sole trader or have only one or two staff then our FREE EU-GDPR Self Assessment Tool (SAT) is ideal for you. Our innovative technology will ask you a series of questions. You will then be provided with a risk rating of low, medium or high.

GDPR compliant recommendations. For a small fee we can provide you with a report detailing how you can become compliant with this important piece of legislation. Our reports are written in plain language and you are always able to contact us if there are things you do no understand. All our recommendations are based upon our experience and practical knowledge of protecting data. Please see our next page for details.

A SAT is not appropriate to cover all issues relating to Data and Information Security or for larger businesses. If you want a more in depth appraisal providing you with full coverage of risks our Business Threat Assessment (BTA) will be more appropriate to your needs. A BTA will cover a number of areas to provide you with an enhanced level of security for your business particularly relevant if you are dealing with sensitive, client data.

 

Our services

Protecting your Business Assets from Threats

Get in touch with us today

Request a call back below

Call: 01624 618 175 comply@simplysecure.solutions

Copyright © Simply Secure 2018 Website design & build by Scorch Isle of Man